A simulation game like no other, The Sims 4 has revolutionized gaming on the PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One. In this life simulation game, you will control customized characters as they live their years throughout the game. From infancy, through to your final moments, you will experience your Sim character in every phase of life. There are no limits on how many characters you can play with, as a baby, infant, child, young adult, adult and elderly, male or female, you can play whoever you want!
The Sims 4 Trailer
The genius development team over at Maxis have done it once again with another amazing sequel! Playing the Sims 4 opens a whole new world of opportunity where you can build and create your own virtual world.
Key features of the game
- Experience a new world simulation filled with any pet you wanted, and any celebrity you ever wanted to meet
- Talk and socialize with in-game friends and develop relationships
- Get married and have children
- Get your dream car, job or family
New expansion packs added
Ever since its released, The Sims 4 has continued to add amazing pack after pack of new content. Some ground-breaking expansion packs which were released include “Get Famous” and “Get To Work”.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.0 GHz Dual Core required if using integrated graphics)
- OS: Windows XP.
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or Intel GMA X4500.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 23 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 128 MB.
The Sims 4 Full Version Game
How to install The Sims 4
- Click on Download The Sims 4 above.
- Download the game file (sims4wdlc.zip) via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut and have fun playing!