The Sims 3 is a social simulation video game for PC, Mac. It is the third installment of the popular and acclaimed series The Sims (after the video game The Sims 2). It was announced in an Electronic Arts interview in November 2006. It was released on June 2, 2009 in the United States, on June 4, 2009 in Europe and Australia, and on October 26, 2010 for the Xbox desktop consoles. 360, PlayStation 3, Wii and Nintendo DS. The video game was an immediate success, over 1.4 million copies were sold in its first week, dominating all the sales lists. The critics were mostly positive; The Sims 3 scored 86% on Metacritic.
The Sims 3 Trailer
Unique clothes for your Sim
The clothing section has also undergone an intensive redesign. While before it was only possible to choose upper and lower garments or full body garments from a predetermined repertoire, now it is possible to choose shoes and accessories of all kinds such as glasses, socks, stockings, bracelets, etc, and It is also possible to define a different hairstyle for each type of clothing, to choose between informal, formal, nightwear (which includes both pajamas and underwear), athletic clothing and swimwear. In a later patch, the possibility of choosing clothes to go to work was also added. At the time of choosing the clothes, it is also possible to define the color in a completely dynamic way from the whole spectrum of color, and depending on the type of clothes it will be possible to choose several different colors, and save the style created to reuse it for other sims anytime. Unlike the previous games, all clothing is available for all sims at all times, without having to go to any store to buy it.
Key features of The Sims 3
- Create your own house and family
- Get your dream job
- Customize your own Sim however you like!
Unlike previous and subsequent games, houses and neighborhoods are on a continuous map of the entire city without intermediate loads. The game includes an optional feature called “Story progression”, which allows all sims not controlled by the player in the neighborhood to live autonomously, grow, marry, have their jobs and promotions, have children, build their dream or buy a house, and so on; that is to say, that although the player does not control it, their lives will continue developing parallel to those of the playable family.
The humor system has been redesigned with respect to previous games. The basic needs are still present, but now the humor is the result of the new “moods”. There are three types, positive, negative or neutral. The neutral states are merely informative and do not raise or lower the mood. Among the positive and negative, there are different intensities, which rise more or less humor than others. Some states of humor appear when satisfying or not the needs of the sims. Others are the result of activities related to their traits or their social relationships. For example, if a sim satisfies its hunger with a food cooked in a good kitchen by a sim with skill, it will appear the state of positive humor “Good food” that will increase its humor some points. On the other hand, if you are deprived of eating for a long time, the state of negative mood “Hungry” will appear that lowers a few points the humor, and if it persists, it will reach a point where the state of humor will change to “Dead of hunger”. “, which will lower the mood more dramatically. As in previous installments, a sim in a bad mood will not concentrate to do certain tasks or perform poorly at work or school.
- CPU: Pentium 4 processor or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: For XP 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM (For NVIDIA ION computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM)
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 [Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better (GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported), and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series]
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 128 MB
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
The Sims 3 Full Version Download
How to install The Sims 3 and play online
- Click on Download The Sims 3.
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.
- Note: This is the base Sims 3 game with all expansions and DLC packs included.