Come ride the PUBG train with an all-new free PC download! PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a battle-type online multiplayer video game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of Bluehole. It was available for early access on Microsoft Windows on March 23, 2017, and version 1.0 of the game was released on December 20, 2017. The game was also available from December 12 on Xbox One as part of the Xbox Game Preview program . The game is also available on iOS and Android since March 2018, under the title Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile. It has been available on PlayStation 4 since December 7, 2018.
Gameplay Features of PUBG
Parachuted from a military cargo plane without any equipment, the player must confront another 99 players on a square-carded field with the aim of being the last survivor. Once on the ground, the player must find weapons, ammunition and equipment as quickly as possible to achieve his goal3. He can also find treatment kits, or gasoline cans to power vehicles that he can use to move more quickly on the ground. A dead zone appears randomly after 5 minutes of play, in the form of a disc outside which any player suffers regular damage. The disc shrinks more and more, forcing the players to get closer to each other from the center of the still free zone, and thus to confront each other. Each game lasts a maximum of 30 minutes, the area quickly shrinking to a very small portion of the field as and when eliminations, and until the final duel and the victory of the last player.
Key features of the game
- An open arena where hundreds of players can battle it out
- Play online with your friends and make new friends
- Gain an online currency which you can use to buy awesome skins!
- Fight to the last man!
- You can download the game for free
A unique in-game currency
Each action involved, such as touching, ringing or killing an opponent, as well as the final ranking, brings in-game currency that allows you to buy clothes and accessories to improve the character’s appearance. A bonus is awarded to the last ten survivors, as well as a more substantial endowment for the winner.
The different maps available
Playing only on a single card when it is released, the game is progressively enriched by numerous environments. Erangel, first map presents at the origin, takes again the architecture and the vegetation of the European countries on an island of 8x8km. Miramar retains the same size as Erangel but offers a much more arid environment inspired by the deserts of Latin America. Sanhok, a smaller area (4x4km), introduces the new game mode Miniroyal shorter games and is inspired by Southeast Asia in a mixture jungle-tourism. Vikendi, the last card unveiled, opts for an intermediate size (6x6km) and is closer to a Russian environment covered with snow.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
PUBG PC Download Online
How to install PUBG and play online
- Click on Download PUBG.
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut (make sure you install steam before launching the game or it will not launch) and have fun playing! The game works just as the full version (bought) steam game would!