Minecraft is a survival sandbox game which focuses on creativity and teamwork. Controlling an unknown character in a first-person perspective, you must survive through consecutive nights where zombie-like creatures come out to kill you. There are many modes of the game, and player made mods have made the game even better. Explore a new adventure with Minecraft!
The Mojang team have created a game which has revolutionized gaming as we know it. Unlimited creativity from millions of players around the world has created amazing landscapes and buildings. With new features being added with each update, Minecraft has never been better!
Key features of the game
- Build anything you want
- Play with other players around the world
- Download Mods to enhance the gameplay
- Play on PC and Mac
A live party celebrating all things related to Minecraft! Filmed live and broadcasted around the world on the internet! It will last about 90 minutes, will be packed with crisp information about Minecraft and will include pre and post-broadcast parts as well as some community panels.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent.
- RAM: 2GB.
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
Minecraft Full Version Game
How to install Minecraft
- Click on Download Minecraft.
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut and have fun playing!