Madden NFL 19 gives you game-changing control on and off the field. Real Player Motion transforms the way you play Madden delivering you gameplay control with precision and intent. Create and share custom Draft Classes, design your game strategy, progress your players and execute your game plan with all new positional archetypes in Franchise. In Madden NFL 19 Ultimate Team, train your favorite players to fit your roster and lead your team to glory in all new ways to compete.
Madden NFL 19 Trailer
Madden NFL 19 features “real player motions,” allowing players to push blockers to gain more yards while running and make realistic cuts up-field after the catch, as well as take part in interactive touchdown celebrations for the first time since Madden NFL 09 including team celebrations, which were made legal by the NFL for the 2017 season. There were also changes to the Ultimate Team mode, introducing three vs three online matchups as well as a “Solo Battles” game mode, a leaderboard-driven reward system that measures players’ performances in daily single-player challenges. The game will also feature a sequel to Longshot, Madden NFL 18’s single-player story-driven mode, with more focus on football gameplay and NFL-related events.
In May 2018, Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee Terrell Owens was announced to be on the cover of the “Hall of Fame” edition of the game. Owens is featured in a Dallas Cowboys uniform, a move which was questioned by some as Owens played eight seasons with the San Francisco 49ers, compared to just three with the Cowboys. The game’s standard edition cover features then-Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown. The soundtrack for the game will feature over 30 tracks, including artists such as Migos, Pusha T, Post Malone, T.I., Fat Joe, Cardi B, and Nicki Minaj, among an original score by John Debney. EA also announced they would add several more tracks to the game over the course of the 2018 NFL season.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4350, FX-4330, or equivalent.
- OS: Win 7/8/8.1/10 64bit.
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660, AMD Radeon RX 460.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 48.5 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB.
Madden NFL 19 PC Full Version Game Download
How to install Madden NFL 19
- Click on Download Madden NFL 19
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.