Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is a video game developed by Crystal Dynamics for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is a continuation of a series of games about the adventures of Lara Croft and the sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. As in the prequel, unlike previous games in the Lara Croft series, the Temple of Osiris does not contain the phrase Tomb Raider and is not related to the other games in the series. The game has an emphasis on joint, cooperative passage.
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Trailer
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is a sequel to the critically acclaimed title from Crystal Dynamics Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (Lara Croft and the Keeper of Light). The action takes place in the middle of the Egyptian deserts, where the Temple of Set, the god of chaos, who once ruled Egypt after killing his brother Osiris and subjugating other gods, was recently discovered. But once he was a little Egypt and he went to the world of the dead in the hope of building an army that could conquer the whole world. However, he never came back.
Lara Croft, a renowned explorer, thought she could be the first to reach the temple, but the enterprising archaeologist Carter Bell met her right at the entrance. Each of them hoped to find the mystical Staff of Osiris, but they found more than they thought.
The temple served as a prison for Horus and Isis, the last of the gods who did not submit to Seth. Seeing the staff, Carter took it, thereby triggering the mechanism that activated the traps designed to hold Mount and Isis inside the Temple. From this point on, Carter and Lara are doomed to death. But Horus and Isis, freed after thousands of years of imprisonment and armed with a staff, promise Carter and Lara to help resurrect Osiris, the only god who can save Lara and Carter from the verdict, and who is the only power capable of defeating Seth. With the common goal of finding all parts of Osiris and preventing Seth from returning, the heroes become one team.
- Lara Croft – English aristocratic and adventurer. She, as in the prequel, will be voiced by Keely Hous .
- Carter Bell is an archaeologist who stands in the way of Lara. He later joins the rest.
- Isis is a goddess who was imprisoned with Horus. She helped Lara and Carter resurrect Osiris.
- Horus is a god who was imprisoned with Isis. He helped Lara and Carter resurrect Osiris.
- CPU: 2.0 GHz high end Dual Core CPU
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or better / NVidia GeForce 500 series or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Game Full Version
How to install Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Click on Download Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.