Just Cause is an adventure video game series created by Avalanche Studios. The series consists of four games, Just Cause, Just Cause 2 , Just Cause 3 and Just Cause 4. Games with the open world and occur in tropical conditions.
Just Cause Trailer
The main gameplay consists of elements of a third-person shooter and driving, with a large open world for movement. The character can walk, swim and jump, as well as use weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Players can take control of a variety of vehicles, including cars, boats, airplanes, helicopters and motorcycles. The player can also perform tricks with their cars, they can stand on the roof and jump to another car, or open their parachute while in motion on the roof. Other key features of the game include parasailing (grappling to a car when using a parachute) and parachuting.
The open world allows players to explore and choose how they want to play the game. Although story missions are necessary to make progress in the game, players can complete them at any time. If you do not play story missions, the player can move freely and create chaos. However, this can cause unwanted and potentially fatal attention from the authorities.
Each game in the Just Cause series contains a story about several factions fighting for control of a small country. Although all four games take place in real places (the Caribbean, Southeast Asia, the Mediterranean Sea and South America), the places are fictional, and the games are only inspired by these places. A player can take part in various additional missions, for example, to liberate a village or to seize the villa of a drug cartel. In Just Cause, these missions, as a rule, are repeated, but are necessary to get points with certain factions. In Just Cause 2, side missions became unique and complex. When you do not complete story missions, players can move freely and create chaos. However, this may cause unwanted and potentially dangerous attention from the authorities.
- CPU: Pentium 4/Athlon XP or better
- CPU SPEED: 1.4 GHz (Pentium 4) or Athlon XP 1700+
- RAM: 512 MB
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- VIDEO CARD: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible with 64MB and Shader model 1.1. (GeForce4 Ti 4200+ or ATI Radeon 9500+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 64 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 1.3
- VERTEX SHADER: 1.1
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 5.8 GB
- DVD-ROM: 4X Speed DVD-ROM
Just Cause PC Download
How to install Just Cause
- Click on Download Just Cause
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.