Hello Neighbor is a survival horror and stealth computer game developed by Dynamic Pixels and published by tiny Build . The goal of the game is for the player to successfully sneak into the basement of his neighbor’s house to reveal his secret.
Hello Neighbor Trailer
In Hello Neighbor , the player moves to a new house across the street, inhabited by a mysterious neighbor who seems to be paranoid and secretive.
The player’s job is to break into the neighbor’s house and solve a series of puzzles to collect the items needed to open the basement. If the player explores the neighbor’s house, he may not be discovered by the mysterious neighbor, otherwise he will be hunted and if the player is not fast enough to hide or escape, he will be captured by the neighbor. If the player is caught, he will be sent back to his own house and has to break in again.
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) of the game modifies the behavior of the neighbor based on the past actions of the player, such as setting traps on paths that the player has followed in an earlier attempt.
- Act 1: A boy plays in the street and suddenly hears a scream from his neighbor’s house. The boy wants to investigate this more closely and sees that the neighbor has apparently locked someone in his basement. Then the boy sneaks into the neighbor’s house, finds the key to the cellar and enters. He finds out that the neighbor has turned his basement into a makeshift underground dungeon, but finds no trace of a prisoner. The boy then runs into the neighbor’s arms and is captured.
- Act 2: The boy wakes up and finds himself trapped in the basement dungeon of the neighbor. He manages to escape from his cell and reach the surface, only to find that the neighbor has built a massive fence around his property to prevent an escape. The boy is forced to solve a series of puzzles to find a way to escape. As soon as he crosses the fence, the boy flees back to his house.
- Act 3:
The boy, now an adult, wakes up in his apartment. He is expelled from his home and decides to return to his family home. He finds his old house in decay, while the neighbor’s house is just a pile of rubble. As he inspects the ruins, the man is struck by a dark, shadow-like creature and returns to his home, where he falls asleep. The man is quickly awakened by a childrens cry and he discovers that the neighbor’s home is back, but now bigger, more complex and surreal than before. The man goes to the house and has surreal experiences, such as having to deal with a huge version of the neighbor and protecting his younger self from a huge shadow. Finally the man finds the exit and wakes up to find. It is implied throughout the events of the game that most of Act 3 was a nightmare in the man’s head and his flight from the house meant finally processing his abduction as a boy in the hands of the neighbor.
- CPU: i5 and up.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- OS: Windows 7 and up.
- VIDEO CARD: GTX 770 and up.
- SOUND CARD: Stereo. Play with good stereo.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB.
Hello Neighbor Download on PC
How to install Hello Neighbor
- Click on Download Hello Neighbor
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.