Half-Life 2: Deathmatch is a computer game, first-person shooter, developed by Valve and released on November 30, 2004. Is a multiplayer version of Half-Life 2. The game is distributed through the digital distribution system Steam. Earlier, the game, along with Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, could be obtained free of charge by the owners of ATI and then nVidia video cards for the promotion.
Half Life 2 Deathmatch Trailer
The deathmatch mode includes many features that exist in other games that have this mode, such as Quake , Doom or Unreal Tournament . Among these features are noteworthy: instant respawn (the revival of dead players), the presence of weapons of specific points of appearance, rapid movements in space and special abilities (fast running, flashlight, etc.).
The goal in Deathmatch is simple: a player must kill other players in order to earn points. If a player dies not from the actions of other players, he loses points. If a player is killed, he will be revived with one hundred percent level of health and a standard set of items, losing others that he has.
In Team deathmatch mode (abbreviated TDM , English command death battle ) players are divided into two teams: Rebels (“Rebels”) and Combine (“Alliance”). These teams have their characters taken from Half-Life 2 . If a player chooses a rebel model for his character, he will be accepted into the Rebel team, if a player chooses a model of an Alliance soldier or a member of GO , then the player will be accepted into the Alliance team. The player can choose different characters from the list. Team deathmatch command mode features:
- Instead of one player who wins the round, the team with the most points wins.
- Depending on whether or not the “ fire by fire ” option is enabled , the player will lose one point for each kill of another player from his team.
- If the number of players in each team is not equal, the team with a smaller number of players will not be supplemented at the expense of the other team; instead, they will receive new players who have connected to the server.
The mode Puzzle players are not divided into two teams, but remain in one: Rebels. As in all modes, you can select your model from the list. If the player chooses the Combine model (Alliance), he will certainly die and his model will be changed to the necessary, arbitrary manner.
Features of this game mode:
- Players appear without weapons. Typically, the authors of the maps make racks with gravitational guns when leaving the spawn site. Any player can take it.
- The map consists of tests. Tests are divided into several types:
- for one player. (Usually it is to pass a level and not die. Walk along a narrow path. Climb above all. Complete a maze.);
- for the team (The most frequent is a test with the construction of bridges, or the delivery of allies above, in level).
- For the passage of each puzzle players get points. Upon completion of the card, they look who is the smartest, or the most savvy.
- OS: Win Xp 32
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 1200Mhz / AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- Graphics: AMD Intel 845GV or NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 64MB
- System Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB Hard drive space
Half Life 2 Deathmatch Game Download Free
How to install Half Life 2 Deathmatch
- Click on Download Half Life 2 Deathmatch
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.