Forza Motorsport 7 is a racing game for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One and the seventh part of the Forza series. In the game, you can race numerous racing series with a large selection of cars. It was developed by Turn 10 Studios and released by Microsoft Studios. The game first appeared on October 3, 2017 in the Early Access for pre-order of Ultimate or Deluxe Edition.
Forza Motorsport 7 Trailer
The game is a racing simulation with more than 700 cars. In addition, there are more than 200 different ways to lay his tracks, and 32 places. Some were taken from the old Forza parts. Dynamic weather and the ability to adjust the driver have been added. Unlike the Xbox version, the PC version does not have a split screen option. In career mode you six major championships in 15 events has to face.
Forza Motorsport 7 is a racing car simulator. It presents more than 700 cars and more than 200 different configurations in a race for 30 places, including all of them from Forza Motorsport 6; Dubai’s fictional street circuit is one of the new schemes and several tracks returning from Forza 4, including Maple Valley, Kirkut Hut & Suzuka . Two features that are new to Motorsport include dynamic weather (first used in Horizon ) and custom drivers.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.5GHz.
- RAM: 8 GB System Memory.
- GPU RAM: 2GB Video Memory.
- GPU: GeForce GT 740 or Radeon R7 250X.
- HDD: TBA.
- DX: DirectX 12.
Forza Motorsport 7 Free PC Game Download
How to install Forza Motorsport 7
- Click on Download Forza Motorsport 7
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.