Football Manager 2019 is a computer game in the genre of a sports manager simulator developed by Sports Interactive and released by Sega . Part of the Football Manager series. The release of Football Manager 2019 took place on November 2, 2018.
Football Manager 2019 Trailer
The game has the same gameplay as the previous games in the series. Football Manager 2019 includes professional, semi-professional, amateur teams and national teams that a player can manage as a manager. He signs contracts and manages the budget.
The best Russian players by rating in the game are Mario Fernandez, Alexander Golovin, Igor Akinfeev , Alexander Kokorin , Fedor Smolov , Artem Dzyuba , Roman Zobnin , Alexey Miranchuk and Alan Dzagoev.
On 6 August 2018, the developer of Sports Interactive launched an announcement for the release of the game, which announced the release date of the game on November 2, 2018. Despite the fact that since November 2013, games of this series have been published for personal computers running Linux , this version is not planned for Football Manager 2019. The beta version of the game became available on October 21, 2018. For personal computers, the game was released on November 2 of the same year.
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (1803/April 2018 Update) – 64-bit or 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 7GB available space
Football Manager 2019 Download Free
How to install Football Manager 2019
- Click on Download Football Manager 2019
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.