FIFA 18 is a football simulation game from EA Sports that appeared in September 2017. The game is the 25th edition of the EA Sports FIFA series . Within the first year, the football simulation has sold about 24 million copies, making it the best-selling offshoot in the series.
FIFA 18 Trailer
FIFA 18 was developed by the Canadian studio based in Vancouver EA Canada and the Romanian company based in Bucharest EA Romania . Thus, the Romanian developer studio was involved for the first time in the development of a FIFA section. So also the football players Vlad Chiricheş and Costel Pantilimon were used for movement and photo-realistic as a template.
In this new edition, EA Sports decided to improve the positioning of the players. Artificial intelligence has improved and now every team you play for will choose their own tactics. For example, FC Barcelona will choose Tiki-taka tactics, while Real Madrid will play against the attack. FIFA 18 recreates the identity of each player on the field, taking into account aggressiveness, decisiveness or collective aspect.
In one of the FIFA 18 demonstration clips during the match between Boca Juniors and River Plate teams, parts of the field near the ultras sectors were covered with toilet paper and banner picks. These elements should add atmosphere to football games, and also make the FIFA 18 simulator even more realistic. In addition, fans will now move around the stands, get into the camera lenses and get detailed faces. Also, the developers have promised that in the final version of FIFA 18 they will add a celebration of heads with the fans: the player who scored a goal can not just run up to the sector, but also rush into the arms of the fans.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300T 3.3 GHz or AMD Athlon X4 870K 3.9 GHz.
- RAM: 8 GB System Memory.
- GPU RAM: 2GB Video Memory.
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270X.
- DX: DirectX 11.
- HDD: 50GB Available Hard Drive Space.
FIFA 18 Download on PC
How to install FIFA 18
- Click on Download FIFA 18
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.