FIFA 12 is the nineteenth edition of FIFA for video games . The game was developed by EA Canada and released and published by EA Sports on 27 of September of 2011 in North America, 29 of September of 2011 in Australia and 2 of October of 2011 in Europe for all platforms. The FIFA 12 version forWindows is the second in the series to use the same engine of the game made for the consoles PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, released in the previous version (FIFA 11).
FIFA 12 Trailer
About The Game
FIFA 12 is the latest addition to Electronic Arts ‘s popular football simulator franchise . This edition of the series brings some news about its predecessor. This time the impact engine has been redone and now the contact between the players is even more realistic.
- Artificial Intelligence – Artificial intelligence has also received some adjustments, leaving the “personality” system of the stars much more elaborate. Thus, the behavior of virtual players will be consistent with that of their real counterparts.
- News Online – Another great new feature of FIFA 12 is the introduction of a “social network” within the game. EA Sports FIFA Football Club will integrate FIFA players and football fans. Each round the Football Club will gather particularly interesting matches from the world’s top football leagues and will turn them into “challenges” of play.
- Impact Engine – Real-time real-time contact between players (waist, knees, head, etc.) and player injuries. Artificial Intelligence, through this new “motor”, will record the areas of the body that have been injured.
Another news is that players can now get injured even when they are not in possession of the ball. These ball-less injuries happen mainly when a player arrives late in a move. This makes FIFA 12 one of the biggest football games in history.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 245e or up.
- RAM: 2 GB ( Win 7, Vista), 1 GB XP.
- OS: Windows 7, Vista, XP.
- VIDEO CARD: NVidia GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon X1600.
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 128 MB.
FIFA 12 PC Download Full Game
How to install FIFA 12
- Click on Download FIFA 12
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.