FIFA 11, also known in North America as FIFA Soccer 11, is the 18th title in Electronic Arts’ FIFA series of football video games. Developed by EA Canada, it was published by Electronic Arts worldwide under the EA Sports label. It was released on 28 September 2010 in North America, 30 September 2010 in Australia, and 1 October 2010 in Europe for all platforms, except the Wii and Nintendo DS. The Wii version was released on 1 October 2010 in North America and Europe and the DS version on 8 October 2010. The PC version of FIFA 11 is the first in the series to use the same game engine as the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. The game received positive reviews, and was awarded ‘Sports Game of the Year’ at the Golden Joystick Awards after a record-breaking 2.05 million votes. This is the last FIFA title to be released for the Nintendo DS.
FIFA 11 Trailer
- Next Gen Gameplay Engine (PC): The PC version of the game now uses the same game engine as the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. Also, the “Two Button” control system, introduced in the 2010 FIFA World Cup game has carried through to FIFA 11, making it ideal for novices and new players to the series.
- FIFA World (PC): This will allow the player to customize their online avatar, compete with players from all over the world and fight for positions on the leaderboard.
- PC Improvements: Next-gen menu presentation is used. Manager mode from console version of FIFA 10 has been imported with some improvements. Be a pro seasons have been completely revamped. There is a new practice arena which can be accessed when exiting a game mode. There is a new 5 v 5 online team play and Pro Club Championship. Further, there is the all new Virtual Pro game mode. Players can create their game face on the official web site then download it and apply it to their virtual pro in game. 360° dribbling is also featured along with LAN play. Players can also create tactics themselves.
- Pro Passing (PS3, Xbox 360): is a new passing system where the gamer’s own accuracy with the control pad, as well as the situation and skills of the players on the pitch, determines the accuracy of each pass.
- Creation Centre (PS3, Xbox 360): is a new web-based application which allows the user to create material to download to their console and share with their friends. Created teams, names, kits, and players can be customised and players can be edited in a more in-depth way than before. Create a player by choosing his appearance, accessories and attributes. You may also create players and edit squads on the console itself, but to create a team you must use the Creation Centre web-based application.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 GHz or better
- CPU SPEED: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte of RAM (2 GB required for Windows Vista / Windows 7)
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 256 MB video card or equivalent. Must support Shader Model 3.0 or above. (NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater, ATI Radeon X1600 or greater – Please note that NVIDIA GeForce 7300,8100,8200,8300 and 9300, ATI Radeon HD3200 and HD4350 and Intel / S3 integrated chipsets are below minimum system requirements )
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX 9.0c
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 6.5 GB, with additional space required for saved games and DirectX® 9.0c installation
FIFA 11 Game Full Version
How to install FIFA 11
- Click on Download FIFA 11
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.