Legend has it that they call the Ravenii armies of bloodthirsty, 50 – meter – tall monsters threatening to wipe out humanity. You are one of the last defenders in the world, a warrior named Avil, and have the ability to fight the endless waves of Ravenii. Battle huge beasts and their lackeys in a vast landscape, defend cities and help people flee. Choose your strategy as fast as lightning when hordes of enemies attack on the ground and from the air. Use the dynamic, skill-based combat system to your advantage, and disarm and mutilate your opponents before you kill them. This is no longer a war. That’s the sheer struggle for survival. And you are the only one who can save humanity from extinction.
Deep storytelling campaign
Protect humanity in the extensive story campaign – liberate as many civilians as possible and defeat brutal opponents.
Dynamic side missions
Complete various side missions with different goals and get upgrades to help with your campaign.
Travel horizontally and vertically, walk along walls and use your whip as a jump aid for devastating air raids. Master dynamic combat maneuvers to get past the giant beasts and reach their weak spots while unlocking various abilities and setting the path that best suits your style of play.
Move freely through a completely destructible environment and use items in the world to your strategic advantage.
Infinite fighting scenarios
Each battlefield is different and ensures a unique combat situation with each game.
Create unique battlefields and challenge other players to fight online for the high score.
Fight against an endless horde of ogres and their lackeys who ruthlessly attack you wave after wave.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-760 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon X4 740 3.2 GHz.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit Required)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB VRAM) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB VRAM)
- FREE DISK SPACE: 3 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB.
Extinction Full Version Free
How to install Extinction
- Click on Download Extinction
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.