Empire Earth is a three-part real-time strategy series for Windows , in which the player a civilization through the entire history of humanity can lead. The basic gameplay principles (such as the economic system) are very similar to the rival Age of Empires.
Empire Earth Trailer
Before starting the game, it is necessary to choose a specific one out of 21 available civilizations . Alternatively, at the start of the game, a personal civilization can be put together using a list of bonus points. In addition, an additional “civilization kit” is included, with the own civilizations can be created. Civilizations differ in terms of different game-relevant aspects, for example, some build wood faster. These civilizations must be guided through 14 epochs throughout the game, from the past through the world wars to the future. Each epoch sets up a new combat balance by military combat units such as aircraft, helicopters and later even combat robots.
Besides playing a random card (“skirmish”), it is possible to play four different campaigns. There is a campaign of the Greeks ( Stone Age – Iron Age in the game: Bronze Age ), the Englishman ( Middle Ages – Industrial Age ) , the Germans ( First and Second World War ) and the Russians ( modern era- nano-ages), which are divided into different missions. In the campaigns, unlike the skirmishes, a developed civilization is already available at the beginning of the game. It is primarily about fulfilling defined game orders. In each mission of a campaign, certain acts can be used to obtain so-called civilization points that can be used to improve the units of the people.
Empire Earth includes a multiplayer mode for up to eight players in a LAN or online . For online games Empire Earth used the World Opponent Network . On November 1, 2008, Sierra shut down multiplayer servers for Empire Earth and Empire Earth: the Age of Conquest. Since then the game is no longer officially playable online. Fan projects, however, continue to allow playing over the Internet.
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP
- CPU SPEED: 1.5 Ghz
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP (NT & 95 not supported
- VIDEO CARD: 64 MB 3D DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with Hardware T & L and Pixel Shader support (NVIDIA GeForce 3+, ATI Radeon 8500+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 64 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 1.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: 9.0c (included with product)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 1.5 GB of uncompressed hard drive space
- CD-ROM: 4X speed CD-ROM/DVD-ROM
Empire Earth Game Free Download
How to install Empire Earth
- Click on Download Empire Earth
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.