Dying Light: The Following is a new chapter in Kyle Crane’s story and an extensive expansion for the core game as well as numerous enhancements to the original “Dying Light” gameplay.
Dying Light: The Following Trailer
The impossible is possible. A secret passage leads out of the city of Harran. The unfair race against time to save countless lives has just begun.
Brand New Card
Discover a brand new, breathtaking region that is bigger than all the cards in the base game together. New places, characters, quests and secrets await you.
Relight Kyle Crane and reveal a mystery that does not make zombies the only threat. Unravel the mystery of an ancient cult that has the power to change Harran’s fate.
A new way to survive – a fully modifiable tool for slaughtering zombie hordes. Adjust your stroller to make it a deadly weapon on the road.
Not Linear Progress
Improve your reputation with the locals to unlock new secrets of the cult. Complete quests to earn their trust and decide for yourself how to infiltrate the sect.
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 40 GB available space
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- Direct X®: Version 11
- Sound: DirectX® compatible
Dying Light: The Following Download on PC
How to install Dying Light: The Following
- Click on Download Dying Light: The Following
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.