Developed by id Software, the pioneers of the first-person shooter genre and founder of multiplayer deathwatch, DOOM is now returning as an uncompromisingly challenging new generation shooter. Merciless demons, inconceivably destructive weapons and fast, fluid movement form the basis for hard-fought first-person combat – whether in the fight against demon hordes in hell in the single-player campaign or in the tournament against friends in the numerous multiplayer modes. Extend your gaming experience with the game editor DOOM Snap Map to get creative and create, play and share additional content in the shortest possible time.
They are not here for a reason. The research facility of the Union Aerospace Corporation on Mars is overpowered by horrifying, powerful demons and only a single man stands between their world and ours. As DOOM Marine, you were activated for just one thing – killing everything.
- An Inexorable Campaign
There is no time to take cover or regenerate one’s health as you fight back the demons of hell. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and well-known weapons, upgrades, and techniques with a comprehensive melee system to crush, slash, trample, crush, and tear demons to pieces in a creative and uncompromising manner.
- The return of ids multiplayer mode
Dominate your opponents in the DOOM-typical fast-paced Arena Battle. Destroy them in classic and new game modes, using your own personal skills, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique powerups that you can even use to fight as a demon.
- Endless Opportunities
DOOM SnapMap – a rich yet easy-to-use game and level editor – offers limitless possibilities on all platforms. This allows players without any experience or special knowledge to easily create and visually customize maps, implement predefined or completely new gameplay, and even change the game itself to create completely new game modes. You can play your creation instantly, share it with friends, or make it available to players from around the world. Everything at the touch of a button.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 or better / AMD FX-8320 or better.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (2GB) or better / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or better.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 45 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB.
Doom Full Version Game Download
How to install Doom
- Click on Download Doom
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.