DiRT: Showdown is a computer game developed and published by Codemasters for Microsoft Windows , Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 . It was released on May 25, 2012 in Europe, and on June 12 in North America. It is part of the Colin McRae Rally game series. In the new DiRT there are only arcade competitions and there are no rally races. The gameplay is similar to the game with FlatOut.
DiRT Showdown Trailer
- The most important feature in these races is the rules, they are not here. The player himself decides how he will achieve victory.
- Implemented many weather effects that change driving style: rain, fog, snow, ice and others. Separately, it is necessary to note the quality of the implementation of rain effects, they are made so well that a sense of reality is created.
- Practically on every track there are turns and springboards for tricks that add not only complexity, but also entertainment. When a player flies from one end of the springboard to the other, a flame may burn from below or there will be a chic salute in the sky.
- The game uses a damage system that allows players to drive aggressively and to observe damage after any collision.
- The game has a single mode of passage, which passes quickly enough, and multiplayer. The latter is implemented so well that you can spend several hours on the track, in a difficult race with real players.
In the Tour series, the player is offered a variety of different races and tournaments. Winning competitions, the player gets the money that can be spent on buying new cars, or on tuning their cars.
- Race-Off – a race with obstacles in the form of springboards, barricades and piles of garbage. The race involved 8 cars.
- Domination – a race in which the track is divided into 4 sectors, the player gets points for the best time to go through the sector. The winner is the one who scored the most points, and not the one who finished 1st.
- Elimination – a race with a timer, each time when the timer ends the last player is eliminated.
- Rampage – race for survival. Points are awarded for damage to opponents, for the destruction of the opponent’s proposed game, bonus points are given. Destroyed cars appear again. 8 cars take part in the competition.
- Knock Out – a race for survival in an elevated arena. Just as in the Rampage, points are awarded for damage to opponents and for their destruction. Bonus points are given for pushing the opponent from the arena. Destroyed cars appear at the ramp leading to the arena. 8 cars take part in the competition.
- Hard Target – at the start of the player is in the center of the arena. We need to fight off the attacks of other cars. Over time, the car becomes more. The winner is the one who will last longer.
- 8-Ball – this mode can be attributed to both Racing and Demolition. Check on the circular routes of the type “eight” for 5-8 laps. The beauty of this mode is to crash into someone at the intersection, and because of this, the list of places changes in seconds – those who went first may be in the last place at one moment, and vice versa.
- Rush Trick – similar regime Gymkhana from Dirt 3 . A player must complete as many stunts as possible in a limited time.
- Head 2 Head – Fight 2 drivers. It is required to pass the obstacle course as quickly as possible while performing tricks. After the 1st round, players change lanes. The winner is the one who will show less time in the result of two rounds.
- Smash Hunter – A player must break colored blocks of bricks in a certain order.
These modes are available only in multiplayer.
- Smash & Grab is a race in which one team must capture the prey and the other intercept it. The winner is the team that can keep the prey in a long time.
- Transporter – You must capture the flag and bring it to the base. The player who brought the flag wins in most cases.
- Speed Skirmish – time trial. You must pass 6 checkpoints in any order.
Unlike DiRT 3, most cars in DiRT: Showdown are fictional. Real models are only available in Hoonigan and Party modes.
- CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 or Intel Pentium D @ 3.2Ghz.
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- VIDEO CARD: AMD HD2000 Series, Nvidia 8000 Series, Intel HD Graphics 2500, AMD Fusion A4.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 15 GB.
DiRT Showdown Full Version Game
How to install DiRT Showdown
- Click on Download DiRT Showdown
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.