DiRT 3 is a computer game of the autostimulator genre, the eighth in the Colin McRae Rally series . Continuation of the previous game of the series – DiRT 2. DiRT 3 is based on the EGO 2.0 game engine.
DiRT 3 Trailer
The main part of the game play is devoted to earning reputation points that a player receives by participating in various competitions and which are needed to attract the attention of sponsors providing new vehicles. Also in the game there is a dzhimhana mode , where the player must pass the track with obstacles, while performing tricks to get points. In addition, there are also “party” modes in the game, in which the objectives are the destruction of wooden structures, the spread of zombie infections and the seizure of the flag . In the hardcore mode, the player can only view from the cockpit , there are no helpers, snow and rain appear, and the ability to upload video replays directly to Youtube.
A total of 62 cars in the game (44 main, the rest from different DLC). Most cars are open immediately, but not all of them can be used in Tournai. Some cars may not be suitable for discipline, class or driver level. For each car there are many types of colorings teams, each of which has its own style of design and types of bonus tasks performed in the race. As a career grows, both new cars and coloring pages for them are revealed.
- CPU: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 2.8 GHz, Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.
- VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon™ HD 2000 256 MB, NVIDIA® GeForce® 8000 Series 256 MB.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 15 GB.
DiRT 3 Full Version Free
How to install DiRT 3
- Click on Download DiRT 3
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.