Lord of Destruction is the official extension to Diablo II published in 2001 by Blizzard Entertainment. With the expansion, the game world is extended by a section (act), which adds to the history of the game and offers new tasks. In addition, two new player characters and a variety of new items and item classes will be introduced. For these, the player now has more space, as his personal treasure chest is enlarged. He can now also carry a reserve weapon, which he exchanges if necessary against the one with whom he is currently fighting. In LoD it is possible to choose a higher image resolution (800 × 600 instead of 640 × 480 pixels ).
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer
In addition to the five traditional character classes from Diablo II Classic , two new ones are available with the Lord of Destructionexpansion .
- The assassin can form in three directions. As she takes the path of “martial arts,” she learns her own melee techniques that find their spectacular expression in a skilful sequence of charge and discharge. This is often the assassin reserved weapon genus “claw” used, of which they can lead two at the same time (such as Qatarand other fist daggers). An Assassin skilled in “shadow disciplines” has psychokinetic powers that allow her to expand her own physical abilities or deceive and manipulate her enemies. Third, she can learn the art of dropping. These non-magical, but mechanical tools that she uses sometimes sneaky, partly open, you can use a lot in the fight.
- The druid has the gift of shape shifting. As a werewolf or advertiser, the special skills of these animals are available to him. However, he gives up his human form for the duration of a transformation. He knows how to summon animals or animal spirits that can serve him well in the fight against evil, and to combine the forces of nature into powerful elemental magic that can be inflicted on his opponents by fire, ice and wind.
The plot of the game is extended with the extension to a fifth act. In this, the player is in the barbarian city of Harrogath, which is besieged by Baal’s servants. From this it is necessary to fight for Baal, the third of the brothers. This hides in the so-called World Stone Tower, where you once again against each elite version of the most typical monster of each act, then fight against Baal’s personal guard and finally against him. The world stone that made Baal so powerful in the first place is a mighty stone whose splinters are the soulstones. This is destroyed at the end of the game by Tyrael.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.3GHz / AMD Athlon MP
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Xpress 1200 Series or NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500
- System Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Download Free
How to install Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
- Click on Download Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.