Only the dead survive. A huge mine ship loses energy and lights go out after a strange antique artifact has been dug up on a distant planet. Engineer Isaac Clarke goes on a repair mission and encounters a nightmarish bloodbath ?? the entire crew was butchered and infected by an alien plague. Isaac is on his own, stuck and fighting for survival in this hopeless situation.
Dead Space Trailer
You are Isaac Clarke, engineer on board the mineship USG Ishimura. You are not a warrior. You are not a soldier. However, you are the only one standing between the remaining living crew and deadly resurrected corpses. The undead have become necromorphs – horrific zombie-alien hybrids that can not be dealt with by commercial methods. Fortunately, your offensive is equally unique, as the high-performance mining tools available to you are more than enough for a decent slaughter.
Partial murder of monsters
The Necromorphs are unlike any opponent you’ve seen before. Headshots cause as much damage as snapped rubber bands. To survive, you have to lighten them bit by bit around her limbs.
There are few traditional firearms aboard the Ishimura, but there are still some in Isaac’s toolbox that can do some damage. The plasma cutter fires horizontal or vertical energy beams, the ripper lets you control a high-speed saw blade and with the laser cannon you decorate entire corridors with body parts. Alternative fire modes bring variety to the game, and upgrades increase your ammo supply, punch, and reload speed.
Whatever you do, stay alert. Everything happens in real time. This means that every action, be it reloading or looking at the inventory, gives the Necromorphs an opportunity to attack. The nightmare has just begun and you alone can get to the bottom of the terrible happenings.
- CPU:2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
- RAM:1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista)
- GPU:NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements)
ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required
- DX:The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
- OS:Windows XP (SP2) or Vistahttps://gamesystemrequirements.com/
- Store:At least 7.5GB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for saved games.
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Network:INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION, AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY.
- Recommended peripheral: Keyboard and Mouse
Dead Space Download on PC
How to install Dead Space
- Click on Download Dead Space
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.