Dead Space 2 is a video game developed by Visceral Games (formerly EA Redwood Shores ) for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is a third-person shooter from the genre Survival Horror in a science fiction scenario and the second game in the dead-space series. The player takes over again the role of the ship or communication engineer Isaac Clarke, who wakes up three years after the events of the first part in a hospital of the city of Sprawl on the remains of Saturn’s moon Titan.
Dead Space 2 Trailer
In the Dead Space 2 animated film Dead Master: Aftermath , released in the US at the same time as Dead Space 2, it is mentioned that after a few days, Isaac Clarke is half-starved to be intercepted by a government ship and then stoned. The reason for this is the government’s belief that its contact with the marker is the key to the perfect power of the human race.
After the events in the previous game Dead Space Isaac Clarke suffers from hallucinations and memory loss. The story is divided into 15 chapters, which flow into each other differently than in the predecessor. At the beginning of the game Clarke flees from the psychological ward of a hospital. Shortly thereafter, he introduces himself to RIG as a woman named Daina Le Guin, who wants to help him out of this predicament. In the course of the game, Isaac struggles through to a church, where the said woman expects him. This leads to an unexpected turn. After a government attack, Isaac escapes and shortly after meets Ellie, an employee of the CEC, who also survived. At first refusing, she develops after her meeting with Nolan Stross (a fellow prisoner Clarkes) to his allies.
Isaac Clarke, a CEC mechanic, is the protagonist of Dead Space 2. The entire plot of Dead Space and Dead Space 2 largely revolves around him. In contrast to the first part Isaac speaks in cutscenes.
In the course of the plot, CEC machine driver Ellie Langford, one of the last remaining survivors of the Sprawl. She supports Isaac in some situations. Later, she helps him penetrate underground into the government sector.
Nolan Stross is another survivor who, like Isaac, suffers from dementia and paranoia. This is getting worse as the game progresses. In the course of the plot, we learn that Stross was a scientist who studied the marker, and was forced by his contact with him to murder his wife and son.
Tiedemann is EarthGov’s director on the sprawl and represents the government on the station. At the beginning of Dead Space 2 Tiedemann calls the state of emergency and state of war to stop Isaac. He sees it as his right to know the marker and the secrets associated with it, thus giving the human race absolute power.
- CPU: Pentium 4 or better
- CPU SPEED: 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista or Windows 7)
- OS: Windows XP (SP2) or Vista or 7
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements), ATI Radeon X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements), 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: At least 10 GB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for saved games
Dead Space 2 PC Download Full Version
How to install Dead Space 2
- Click on Download Dead Space 2
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.