Darksiders III is a computer game, the developer is the studio Gunfire Games, the publisher is the company THQ Nordic. The game was released on the platforms PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows. The release date of the game is November 27, 2018. Game genres: slasher, action RPG, Action-adventure. The game is a continuation of Darksiders II and the third part of the Darksiders series of games.
Darksiders 3 Trailer
The game begins with the fact that Rage, one of the horsemen of the apocalypse, calls on the Charred Council. When Rage approaches the council, he sees that there is a prison in their residence, in which her brother War is imprisoned. The charred council tells Fury that the War is a traitor who broke the seventh seal, as a result of which the apocalypse has come. But the council does not know how the War did it, and the council has a problem. Seven deadly sins escaped to freedom, as they managed to this advice is not known, so the council orders Fury to go to Earth, catch the sins and return them back for imprisonment. Rage agrees, but with one requirement: if the assignment is successful, it will become the leader of all four horsemen of the apocalypse. The Board agrees, provided that more Rage never can demand anything.
- Rage – the horseman of the apocalypse, the protagonist of the game, the features of Rage – this is audacity, courage, ambition. At the start of the game, she makes a deal with the Charred Council about what she will catch and bring back for imprisonment the seven deadly sins that could break free. For this, she will become the leader of all four horsemen of the apocalypse . Also, Rage has such a trait as vanity, because she likes the words “Mistress” and “You are the smartest of all horsemen.” These words are told to her by the Observer. Features of misanthropyappear when Rage speaks to the giant Ultein, who asks her a question, Rage came to Earth in order to save people or for something else. To this question, she answers that people are a tribe of pitiful hairless monkeys, whose greatest talent is inventing more clever ways to destroy each other, “let people suffer forever, and if they die tomorrow, I will not blink.”
- The war is the horseman of the apocalypse, the protagonist of the first part of Darksiders . At the beginning of the game, the player learns that the War is imprisoned in a dungeon, which is located near the Charred Council.
- Charred Council – a council created to maintain the balance between the 3 kingdoms ( heaven , hell , earth ). At the moment, the council is trying to figure out why an apocalypse happened on earth. In the opinion of the council, this is the fault of the War, but there is no evidence that can confirm this.
- The Watcher is a female symbiote who is responsible for spying on the Fury (she received an order from the Charred Council) and is inside or near the Fury. Rage and Charred Council made a deal, but the Council itself does not strongly trust it.
- Vulgrim – demon trader, soul eater. This trader did business with previous horsemen ( War and Death) who were on the ground before the Fury. During his wanderings, Rage meets with this demon and conducts trade with him. According to Vulgrim himself: the war is too dangerous for him and he is on Earth, which is in ruins, only for the sake of blind profit. He is a merchant of the damned, a merchant who prefers to trade in souls, because, despite the apocalypse, we must somehow earn a living. The Vulgrim itself is useful for the player by the fact that in exchange for the souls he sells: fragments that help the player in battle, as they heal, increase strength, rage a short time invulnerable, return part of the damage to the attacker on the player and other fragments. Also Vulgrim can increase the level of Rage, after which the player will have the characteristics,
- Ulthain Black Hammer is a kind giant who lives in his house in grief. There is a smithy in the house itself. Ulthain wants to save people from extermination, so there are other settlers in his house whom he protects. Ultaine himself is a creator who can create or improve weapons. Rage and Ultaine make a deal: Rage saves people with the help of a magic stone that takes the owner to Ultaine’s house, whom she will meet on her journey, and Ultaine helps Rage to improve her weapon.
- The Lord of the Void is the guardian of emptiness, a place where angels or demons sometimes come to die completely. If an angel or demon dies on the battlefield, he will immediately be reborn in his own world with the help of the Void Lord. The Lord himself owns necromancy and can summon dark skeletons and ghosts that he can control. The Lord gives Rage a magical sphere called the emptiness of the tribe, so that it can kill the demon Abraxis. With this sphere, Rage can walk on lava and bounce higher to climb higher cliffs. Also in the plot of the game, the Lord gives Rage and other useful areas.
- Uziel– the archangel, who is the leader of the angels cell, met by Rage. Uziel and Rage make a deal: Rage kills Lust, which became too strong (according to rumors a certain demon gave him strength) and began to kill angels and demons, turning them into undeath, and Uziel finds out who killed the rage steed horse, who was killed angelic blade, and who is behind a possible conspiracy created to prevent the Rage from catching and sharpening the Seven Deadly Sins in prison. Uziel as a sign of goodwill gives the Rage angelic cross blade. In the story, Uziel also intervenes in the battle of Rage and Lust, which lures the archangel to his side with the words that his angelic regiment will return to him, again making Uziel himself their commander. When Rage defeated Lust and Uzziel, she sharpened Lust into a talisman that belonged to the earlier Envy, and despite the betrayal of Uziel, she spared him and said that once he could forgive his crime and that he owed him a favor. Uziel replies that if he learns something about the plot, he will say Rage.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit.
- CPU:Â Intel Core i5-2400 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-6100 2.8 GHz.
- RAM: 6Â GB System Memory.
- GPU RAM:Â 2 GB Video Memory.
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD RadeonÂ R7 260X.
- DX: DirectX 11.
- HDD:Â 15 GB available space.
Darksiders 3 Full Version DownloadDownload Darksiders 3
How to install Darksiders 3
- Click on Download Darksiders 3
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.