In the Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, a new chapter in the world of Lordran is pitched. After a journey into the past, the player experiences the story of Knight Artorias during his lifetime.
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition Trailer
New game content for the PC
- New Bosses – Including the Black Dragon, the Mausoleum Guard and Artoria from the Abyss.
- PVP Arena & Online Player Search System – Quick player search for 1v1, 2v2 and 4 player Battle Royale battles.
- New Areas – Including the city of Oolacile, the Oolacile Mausoleum, the Royal Forest and Stoicism, which serves as a training ground for online PVP combat.
- New Enemies – Including the Wooden Scarecrows, Chained Prisoner and the Stone Warrior.
- New NPCs – Including Eagle Eye Gough and Elizabeth (Guardian of the Mausoleum).
- New weapons and armor – Get them from new bosses, enemies, and NPCs.
Dark Souls is the new action RPG from FromSoftware, creators of Demon’s Souls. It features many familiar elements: a dark fantasy world, rousing dungeon explorations, fights with fearsome enemies, and unique online interactions. Dark Souls is the spiritual successor to Demon’s Souls, no sequel. A new, bleak world awaits you, whose vast vertical-oriented landscapes you can fully explore, and a new, mysterious story that takes place in Lordran’s world. But above all, death awaits you – in the form of countless murderous traps, countless sinister and grotesque adversaries, and some oversized, incredibly powerful demon and dragon bosses. If you want to survive in this merciless world, you have to learn from death. You are not alone. In Dark Souls, the ghosts of other players can appear in your world so that you can learn from their deaths too … and yours. In addition, you can bring players into your world to experience adventures with them, or you can invade the worlds of others to compete with them in PVP. A new feature in Dark Souls is the beacons that serve as checkpoints on your way through this epic adventure. When you recover from a beacon, you regenerate health and magic, but there’s a price to everything: your opponents are coming back! So watch out: no place in Dark Souls really offers you security. With several days of fun and an even more merciless level of difficulty, Dark Souls is the most intense and demanding game that you will play this year. Can you survive a million deaths and establish your legend?
- Extremely profound, dark and difficult – Merciless in case of failure, but extremely worthwhile for the truly resolute. Learn to use the right strategies and master seemingly unconquerable challenges.
- A seamless world – Explore a freely accessible dark fantasy world where each area is seamlessly connected, moving from one dungeon to the next.
- Can Lead to Progress – Contains over 60 hours of game play, with over 100 unique, frightening monsters & an incredibly nuanced RPG system that includes weapons, armor, miracles, beliefs, and more. The success of the player depends on his decision on how and when he wants to use magic, which armor he chooses, how many weapons he wears, what kind of weapons he chooses, and how he uses them.
- Network Game – The paths of the players can intersect, they can compete in PVP fights or play together and defeat bosses as a team in mighty battles.
- Flexible Character Development & Role playing – As the player progresses in the game, he must carefully consider which skills of his character he wants to develop, as this will determine the style of his progress.
- Community – Meet other real players, share their experiences, learn from them how others have died, find messages from other players, and leave your own – you can help them or lead them to their deaths.
- Symbols for Life & Hope – The Beacons are an important feature in Dark Souls for many reasons. Not only do they serve as health and magic progression and recovery points in the game, they are also the only place in this dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and tranquility.
- OS: Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7, or newer.
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual-Core.
- Memory: 1 GB (XP), 2GB (Vista/7)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB.
- Video Card: 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
- DirectX®: 9.0c.
- Sound: Direct Sound Compatible.
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition PC Full Version Game Download
How to install Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
- Click on Download Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.