Crysis Warhead was released on September 19th, 2008 in Germany. It was only planned as an add-on for Crysis , but due to the great content towards the end of the production, it was decided to develop Crysis Warhead as stand-alone . Thus, the main game Crysis is not needed for playing. The plot runs parallel to the one from the main game. Crysis Warhead was rated 84 out of 100 possible by Metacritic.com.
Crysis Warhead Trailer
As a development goal was set to revise all points of criticism of Crysis and mend. The AI , especially that of the aliens, has been reworked. Other enhancements included new enemies, three new weapons (grenade launcher, one-hand machine gun and EMP grenades) and two new vehicles ( hovercraft and armored vehicle). Likewise, many items from the multiplayer mode of the main game have been integrated into Warhead’s single-player mode.
In the game you take control of Psycho , a comrade of Nomad , the protagonist of the first part, from the “Raptor” Squad. Warhead’s storyline begins after taking over a North Korean port on the island, after which Psycho receives a special order. During this mission, his plane is shot down, so he has to continue on his way on foot. The player is supported by a pilot named O’Neill , who was a member of the Psycho team four years ago, but was released. The story reveals that North Korean Colonel Lee is trying to bring a container of alien technology from the island to North Korea, which the Americans initially favor Hold nuclear bomb . With the help of O’Neill, Psycho manages to prevent Lee’s efforts and recover the alien technology. In the main game, however, the content turns out to be a still-capable alien that wakes up right after Nomad arrives on the aircraft carrier, whereupon it is destroyed.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.
- CPU SPEED: 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz or higher for Vista)
- RAM: 1 GB (Windows Vista requires 1.5GB RAM)
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT +; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) +. Laptop versions not supported. Integrated chipsets not supported. NOT supported NVIDIA GeForce 7100-7600 GS, GeForce 8300 GS, 8400 GS, 8500 GT or ATI Radeon X1300 or X1550.
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 2.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: 9.0c (included)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 12 GB
- DVD-ROM: 8X speed DVD-ROM. This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-ROM, DVD-RW and virtual drives.
Crysis Warhead Free Full Version Download
How to install Crysis Warhead
- Click on Download Crysis Warhead
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.