Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is a collection of remasters of the first three games in the Crash Bandicoot series , developed by Vicarious Visions and published by Activision on the PlayStation 4 platform. This collection includes remasters of Crash Bandicoot , Cortex Strikes Back and Warped games, which were originally developed by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation . The game was released on June 30, 2017 and received positive reviews from critics who noted its loyalty to the originals. Output versions for Windows , Xbox One and Nintendo Switch was held on June 29, 2018.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Trailer
Sane of Trilogy N. The – remastered collection of the first three games of the series Crash Bandicoot: Crash Bandicoot, the Cortex Strikes the Back and Warped about Crash Bandicoot, overcoming different levels to stop Doctor Neo Cortex. As in the original games, Crash can use spin and jump techniques to defeat opponents, smash boxes, overcome obstacles and collect things like Wumpa fruits, extra lives and Aku Aku masks that protect it.
The trilogy added new features to all three games, including a common checkpoint system, a general pause menu, a unified saving system, and a mode for passing levels for the first time added to Warped . The ability to play for Coco Bandicoot, Crash’s sister, was also added, with the exception of some levels and bosses. The game also added support for 4K resolution on the PlayStation 4 Pro, and remastered the dubbing.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750 2.66GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz.
- RAM:Â 8 GB System Memory.
- GPU RAM:Â 2 GB Video Memory.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7850.
- HDD: TBA (Estimated 30GBÂ Available Hard Drive Space)
- API: DirectX 11.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PC Game Full Version
How to install Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Click on Download Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.