Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game developed by EA Los Angeles and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released on 30 October 2008, the Mac OS version was released on March 24, 2009. Along with Command & Conquer: Red Alert and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 and its extensions, making it the Alert Level Red Universe.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Trailer
In Red Alert 3 , Yuri is defeated and the Allies are at the gates of Moscow. A time travel experiment, with which the Soviets want to restore their former power, creates an alternative timeline. In this parallel reality, the third world war rages incessantly on. The result is a third party, the Kingdom of the Rising Sun ( Japan ). The campaigns are playable in a “cooperation mode”, either with friends over the Internet or with virtual generals.
Unlike in the other parts, Red Alert 3 does not mention the time the action takes place. Although there are various allusions in the Soviet campaign, for example, statues of Soviet tanks in the first mission. Although the use of flat panel displays and similar state-of-the-art technologies indicates a timely classification, these technological advances may well have been achieved earlier by the ongoing war.
Several “old” units celebrate their return, including:
- Allied Dolphin: A dolphin attacking other naval units with sound.
- Allied Mirage Tank: Strong tank that disguises itself as a tree or other when it is not moving.
- Soviet Apocalypse Tank: Mighty tank with a 120 mm twin cannon
- Soviet Kirov Zeppelin: Slow but extremely strong airship dropping bombs
- Soviet Desolator: Infantry unit in an expensive mechanical suit, with toxic weapon (only in Red Alert 3: The Uprising )
- Soviet Dreadnought: A ship armed with several rocket launchers
A new feature are many amphibious units or ships that can operate on land. In addition, each unit has a secondary function, and some units (especially Japanese) can transform, for example, from a helicopter an air defense Mech.
- CPU: Any Intel Core Duo machine; [Single Core] Intel P4 2.2 GHz (P4 2.6 GHz for Vista) or better; AMD Athlon 2100+ (Athlon XP 2800+ for Vista) or better
- CPU SPEED: [Single Core] Intel P4 2.2 GHz (P4 2.6 GHz for Vista) or better; AMD Athlon 2100+ (Athlon XP 2800+ for Vista) or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher or Windows Vista (32-bit version only, 64-bit is not supported)
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X800 or Better
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 128 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 2.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB of free hard drive space, 12 GB for EA Link
- DVD-ROM: 8X or faster DVD-Rom Drive
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Free PC Game Download
How to install Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Click on Download Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.