Tiberium Wars is the third part of the Command – & – Conquer Tiberium computer game series and set in the year 2047. The game was officially announced by EA on 20 April 2006, the release date was in the US March 28, 2007 and in the EU March 29, 2007. It has been released in two different versions. For the first in a modified normal version and in the uncut edition Kane , which is therefore not censored in Germany. In addition, the Kane edition is multilingual and thus playable in several languages (German, English, French).
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Trailer
The conflict between the GDI and Nod is again the background of the plot. Kane has returned and been stronger than ever. He manages to destroy the space station Philadelphia of GDI in space. The GDI is thus greatly weakened, as their headquarters was on board. First of all, great chaos breaks out within the GDI troop units, as most of the communication channels ran across the Philadelphia. Furthermore, at the time of the attack, almost all of the world’s leading figures and the military leaders of the GDI were on board. The player can take on the role of a GDI commander and try to restore order and defend against the brotherhood of Nod or conquer the world with the Brotherhood. At the end of Tiberium WarsLike Command & Conquer: Operation Tiberian Sun – Firestorm, the storylines of each campaign together. This means that this time all campaigns treat the same events from a different perspective. An exception is the GDI, where you can see an alternative end, but this is only slightly different as it has no far-reaching consequences (you can in the last mission Scrin headquarters either destroy simply with a large bomb and millions of dead civilians in Buy or, the more difficult option, without the bomb The difference is only in two different videos that allude to the consequences, but otherwise have no influence). One possibility for a sequel has already been added. The conflict is also interfering with a third party, the so-called Scrin, These factions are extraterrestrial life forms believed to be responsible for the appearance of Tiberium on Earth. The buildings and weapons of the Scrin have great similarities with insectoid life forms and sometimes marine life. The actual look of the Scrin can be seen in the cutscenes. The Scrin are playable in the campaign, however, only after the two other parties play through. In the game itself, there seems to be some hints on Command & Conquer: Red Alert . So you can see on various freight containers, the logo of the Allies, which apparently serves as a kind of “second logo” of the GDI. Also the logo of the GDI from Tiberian Suncan be seen. Furthermore, a GDI video shows an interview between the news anchor and a woman from Future Tech Corp. (known from C & C AR 3).
A zone classification has been added. Red zones are completely uninhabitable as they were completely destroyed by the spread of Tiberium and the ion storms that recur in these zones. In the yellow zones, Tiberium contamination is not yet so advanced, but these zones are up to 80% uninhabitable by the 50-year war, and the blue zones are largely tiberiumfrei. However, there are also Tiberium in the blue zones in the game, but the spread varies enormously, unlike the yellow and red zones.
Units can now be combined as in C & C Red Alert 2 and Yuri’s Revenge . As a result, special attack strengths are “unlocked”. However, not all units can benefit from this ability. The Nod Brotherhood “Avatar” Mast can upgrade with a mobile stealth generator and various weapons, such as a flamethrower. However, this must be taken from the appropriate unit – in this case the “Flame” tank – resulting in the demise of the tank. Likewise, every vehicle on the Scrin can be paired with a “buzzer” razor swarm, making it more efficient in fighting enemy infantry. However, their fighting power was significantly reduced after the first patch.
The extremely popular “Mammoth” tank and EVA, the central computer of the GDI, are also back in the game. Classic elements like the MBF and the sidebar are integrated back into the game.
Some of the “old” units like the “Stealth” tank of Nod and the “Juggernaut” of GDI have been preserved. But also new ones were added. Overall, however, the proportion of ‘Mechs and subsoil units in the Brotherhood of Nod has been greatly reduced, which can be seen as a continuity break with Tiberian Sun.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or greater, AMD Athlon 2000+ (Athlon 2200+ for Vista) or greater or Multiple Cores
- CPU SPEED: 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista )or faster
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB for Vista)
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- VIDEO CARD: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card (NVIDIA GeForce4 or greater [GeForce 6100 for Vista]; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater [Radeon 9500 for Vista] Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI not supported. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 64 MB
- 3D: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 1.3
- VERTEX SHADER: 1.1
- DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX 9.0c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 6 GB
- DVD-ROM: 8X speed DVD-ROM (This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW and virtual drives. DVD-ROM drive not needed for EA Link version of the game.)
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars PC Download Full Version
How to install Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Click on Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.