Colin McRae Rally 2005 – video game genre auto simulator , the fifth in a series in the series Colin McRae Rally . This game is a continuation of the franchise and includes more than 70 different rally stages, located on the territory of nine countries: Australia (gravel), Japan (asphalt), Finland (gravel), Greece (coarse gravel), United Kingdom (asphalt, mud, gravel), Spain (smooth asphalt), USA (gravel, dusty asphalt), Sweden (snow, ice), as well as Germany that first appeared in the series(old asphalt, light gravel). More than 30 cars are present, including the Ford Focus WRC ’01, Subaru Impreza WRX STI ’04 (which was pictured on the cover), Citroën Xsara WRC ’04, Peugeot 206 WRC2003, and Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII , Audi A3 , Audi Sport Quattro S1 . The engine was redesigned for graphics and damage, which allowed, in particular, to recreate scratches on the paint. In addition, a new career mode was added in which the player begins his journey from the lower leagues and eventually competes with Colin MacRaein his 2004 Dakar Rally Nissan Pick-Up. In championship mode, a player participates in 6 rallies on any four-wheel drive car.
Colin McRae Rally 2005 Trailer
The version of this Mac game is called the Colin McRae Rally Mac. It was published by Feral Interactive , developed by Robosoft Technologies, and was the first game in the Macintosh series . The release took place on October 26, 2007 , just six weeks after Colin McRae’s death as a result of a helicopter crash. Game development was fraught with problems. Apple switched to Intel Macs, some backstage changes occurred in Feral – all this, as well as some other circumstances, delayed the release until 2007, although players had the opportunity to use the PC version back in 2004. That is why Feral decided to make this release as independent as possible from the PC franchise, and removing the year from the name, calling the product “Colin McRae Rally Mac.”
Two mobile versions of this game were also created. J2ME was developed by IOMO and published by Digital Bridges . N-Gage was developed by Ideaworks3D . Both versions were nominated for BAFTA in the mobile and pocket categories, respectively.
- Operating system: the Windows 98 / 2000 / ME / XP
- Processor: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent 1 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Video card: compatible 3D video card 64 MB memory (NVIDIA GeForce 3 / Radeon 8500)
- Free disk space: 3 GB
- Sound: DirectX9-compatible sound card
- 2X DVD-ROM
- Additional software: DirectX 9c
Colin McRae Rally 2005 Full Version Download
How to install Colin McRae Rally 2005
- Click on Download Colin McRae Rally 2005
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.