Call of Duty: WWII (Abbreviation for: World War 2 , German translation: World War II ) is one of Sledgehammer Games developed first-person shooter , which on November 3, 2017 worldwide by Activision for Windows , PlayStation 4 and Xbox One published has been. The game thus represents the fourteenth part of the Call of Duty series.
Call of Duty: WWII Trailer
Call of Duty: WWII tells the fictional story of US Army soldier Red Daniels in World War II on the western front, which lands in 1944 on D-Day in Normandy. With his squad from the 1st Infantry Division he fights his way up to Germany. Places of action are Omaha Beach, Saint Lô, Argentan, Paris, Aachen and Hürtgenwald.
In addition to a single player campaign, the game also includes a multiplayer and co-op mode as well as the zombie mode known from its predecessors . An essential element of the first-person shooter is the squad system, so the player in the campaign relies on his comrades in the fight to supply him with ammunition and medicine. In contrast to the previous series ejectors renounced Call of Duty: WWII on the automatic regeneration of the life energy of the player. In addition to Red Daniels you play for a time, the role of a French resistance fighter of the Resistance.
Call of Duty: WWII was rated mediocre to good by the trade press. The Metacritic website , which collects and evaluates reviews of relevant media, determined a metascore between 73 and 80 out of a possible 100 points, depending on the current version. Matti Sandqvist of PC Games was skeptical at first because of the renewed use of the Second World War as a setting, but was then enthusiastic about the implementation. In addition to the successful campaign, which is a bit too short, it is above all the new game mode “War”, which leaves a positive impression.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Call of Duty: WWII PC Free Download
How to install Call of Duty: WWII
- Click on Download Call of Duty: WWII
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.