Call of Duty: World at War is a first-person shooter developed by Treyarch and released on November 13, 2008 by Activision. The game is the fifth installment of the Call of Duty series and was released for Windows, Mac OS X, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS and Wii.
Call of Duty: World at War Trailer
In a total of 15 single-player missions you switch between the Pacific and the European theater of war.
When US Marines Private Miller is released from his comrades from a Japanese prisoner of war camp on Makin , fights with them over the island before and finally escapes with speedboats. Then, during a large-scale amphibious landing operation at White Beach , you land on Peleliu , conquer the island’s airport and defend it against a Japanese counterattack. Then you clean several ditch systems, bunkers, mortars and artillery positions of the island, before you sunk as a crew member of a PBY Catalina -flatboat in the South China Sea Japanese cargo ships and a US fleet against patrol boats andKamikaze flyer defends. Finally, you fight at Wana Ridge on Okinawa and conquer the fortress Shuri .
As a Soviet soldier Petrenko you first fight as a sniper in Stalingrad , where you get the main order to kill the German General Heinrich Amsel. Then you participate as an infantryman in the battle for the Seelower heights and steers there later in a T-34 tank. Finally, as an infantryman , they invade Berlin again , fight their way through the streets, houses and subway shafts before storming the Reichstag building and hoisting the Soviet flag on the roof.
The co-op mode is a novelty in the game world of Call of Duty. In this mode, you can play the campaign on the LAN or over the Internet with up to three other players. In this co-op mode, “Death Cards” (found in the single-player game) can be used.
In the original version of the game, the player expects another mission after completing the campaign once. In this one plays in a partly destroyed house, in which one must fight against so-called “Nazi zombies”. The mission is unsuccessful because the number of rounds is infinite. The zombies approach the house from the outside, tear off the six boards from each window and climb into it. For killing the zombies or rebuilding the board barriers, the player gets points that he can invest in weapons or gain access to new parts of the building. The level of difficulty of the level increases with increasing level as the zombies become increasingly stronger and faster. In the co-op mode of the English version, this mission is also playable with four players.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: CPU: Intel Core i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 90 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI® Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Call of Duty: World at War Game Download Free
How to install Call of Duty: World at War
- Click on Download Call of Duty: World at War
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.