Call of Duty: Black Ops III is a first-person shooter developed by Treyarch and released worldwide on November 6, 2015 by Activision for Windows , PlayStation 3 , PlayStation 4 , Xbox 360, and Xbox One . The game is the twelfth part of the ” Call of Duty ” series and the direct continuation of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Porting on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 is done by Beenox and Mercenary Technology . The ports for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, however, contain only the multiplayer and zombie modes; the single player and co-op campaign has been canceled.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trailer
Call of Duty: Black Ops III takes place in a dystopian future in 2065, 40 years after the events of Black Ops II . Science and technology have changed a lot. This triggers violent protests worldwide and attempts are made to stop further progress. Military technology has reached the point where robotics plays an important role in combat and “super soldiers” have been developed to fight on the battlefield. As a result, there is speculation and fear about a possible takeover by robots. The player assumes the role of a Black Ops soldier, as in the earlier parts of the Black OpsSeries, with super-soldier skills he has received through a serious injury in combat. He is then implanted with metal limbs (arms and legs). He also has a “minicomputer” in his head, which gives him more combat abilities. The rest of the story focuses on the capture of ex-Black Ops member Taylor, who dies in the end, and the CIA’s psychic mind games.
The campaign can be played cooperatively with up to three other players. In addition, the player can customize his character individually. Apart from the new movement system in Multiplayer, there is a new class system called “Specialists” and the “Gunsmith”, with which one can customize his weapon and even create his own camouflage. Further features of the zombie mode a completely new story, regardless of the campaign.
As in the predecessors World at War , Black Ops and Black Ops 2 , Black Ops III again includes the zombie mode, in which you can compete against ever-increasing zombie waves. Due to its high popularity, Treyarch announced an extensive DLC in May 2017, comprising eight revised maps from previous titles.
For the PC version of Black Ops III 2016 for the first time since World at War mod tools appear to create their own maps and modes.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 6 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6970 @ 1GB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Download Full Version
How to install Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Click on Download Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.