Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a computer game in the genre of a fantastic first-person shooter with RPG elements developed by the 2K Australia team under the supervision of Gearbox Studio for Microsoft Windows platforms, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360. The first details about the game began to appear on the network on April 7, and the official announcement took place on April 9, 2014. The release of the game on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 took place on October 17, 2014.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer
The game takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2 . The plot Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel takes place on the moon Pandora – Elpis and tells the story of the formation of the corporation “Hyperion” and its head – Handsome Jack, who was then still a simple programmer named John, who dreamed to find a valuable artifact .
In the role of the main characters are 4 new characters, known to us from the previous parts of the Borderlands. Among them:
- Athena: Familiar to us from the addition of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx to the Borderlands. The active skill is called Kinetic Aspis . She specializes in melee combat and the use of a special kinetic shield. When the active skill is activated, the shield of Athena absorbs all incoming frontal damage, and after the time for the skill to expire, Athena throws the shield at enemies, releasing all the damage absorbed.
- Wilhelm: One of the plot bosses in Borderlands 2 , but not yet turned into a cyborg. The active skill is called Wolf and Svyatosh . He manifests himself in possession of heavy firearms behind him and using unmanned assault drone that will protect him ( Svyatosh ) and help kill his opponents ( Wolf ).
- Nisha: Which in Borderlands 2 was known as the Sheriff of Lynch wood and the girl Handsome Jack. An active skill is called Duel . This skill allows for a short time to fire in auto name with all the increased shooting parameters.
- Zhelezyaka: A new kind of combat Hyperion robot from the line of iron. The active skill is called VaultHunter.exe . When it is activated, the robot first analyzes the environment, and then, depending on the situation, it starts up one or another active skill, which Zhelezaki has a lot of.
- CPU SPEED: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 2048 MB RAM
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 13 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel PC Download Full Version
How to install Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Click on Download Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.