Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf is a pack of add-ons for real-time strategy Battle Realms , developed by Liquid Entertainment and Crave Entertainment and published by Ubisoft . The game was announced on July 7, 2002 and released on November 5, 2002.
Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf Trailer
The story begins with Greybek, the last heir to the throne of the Wolf clan, who explains that their clan’s life was long, long ago, before the storms came and sank their paradise. They were saved from death by the orders of their druid, using the most sacred treasure of their clan – the skull of the white wolf, given to them by the totem of their clan, the white wolf.
The skull sent them to the lands of the Serpent Empire, where their new neighbors, the Serpent Clan and the Lotus, welcomed them as allies, but unfortunately, they (the Wolf clan) trusted them. Thinking that their lives were getting better, they didn’t suspect that Lord Zimet of the Lotus clan made a deal with the emperor Snakes and attacked them by surprise. The Serpent Clan turned away when Lotos burned their cities and killed their people, many wolves tried to fight back, but unsuccessfully, the survivors of the battle became slaves in the slate mines of Lotos, and since then Greybeck trained his fellow war artists to revolt freedom from the power of their slave owner, Mrs. Yvein.
Greybek and some slaves were able to avoid slavery in shale mines and formed new equipment along with reinforcements led by Long Fang, Greybek’s old friend. After successfully escaping Greybek and his wolves, they recruited other clan members to assist in their war. Soon, they united around the various camps of Lotus and the Serpent and destroyed them one by one.
- CPU: Celeron or equivalent 400MHz
- RAM: 64MB RAM
- GPU: DirectX 8 compliant 16MB VRAM 3D AGP accelerated video card
- DX: DirectX 8 or higher
- Store: 600MB hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX 8 compliant sound card
- ODD: 4X CD-ROM drive
Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf Download Full Version Game
How to install Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf
- Click on Download Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.