Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is an action-adventure – computer game , which by Ubisoft Quebec has been developed and Ubisoft is laid. It is the eleventh installment of the main series of Assassin’s Creed and the sequel to the 2017 released Assassin’s Creed Origins . It was released in October 2018 for the platforms PlayStation 4 , Microsoft Windows and Xbox One.
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey Trailer
The thematic framework of the game is an alternative version of the Peloponnesian War. The player has the opportunity to choose between a male and female protagonist; the unselected figure becomes one of the main antagonists after the game starts. The game begins as a mercenary and grandson of the Spartan King Leonidas I and inherits its broken spear, which is forged into a weapon that gives the player special abilities in combat. As a mercenary one fights either for Athens or the Attic Seebund or for Sparta or the Peloponnesian federation . The starting point is the island Kefalonia.
Game Principle and Technique
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey puts more emphasis on role-playing game elements than previous games in the series. The game includes dialog options, branch quests, and multiple endings. The player is able to choose the gender of the main character and assume the role of Alexios or Kassandra . There is also the opportunity to develop romantic relationships with non-playable characters of both sexes, regardless of the sex of the selected game character. The game features an amateur system in which mercenaries chase the player when committing crimes such as killing or stealing non-playable characters.
The game uses a skill tree system that allows players to unlock new abilities. The three skill trees include “Hunter” who improves the player’s archery, “Warrior” who bets on combat, and “Assassin” who focuses on camouflage. This replaces the system used in Origins , which gave the player a number of passive abilities.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- CPU: AMD FX 6300 @ 3.8 GHz, Ryzen 3 – 1200, Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.1 GH
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 285 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- RAM: 8GB
- Resolution: 720p
- Targeted frame-rate: 30fps
- Video Preset: Low
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey Download on PC
How to install Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
- Click on Download Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.