The Assassin’s Creed series (short AC , German about ” Credo of Assassins “) is a computer game series of the French publisher Ubisoft from the genre of action adventure . It exists since 2007 with the publication of the same game and includes eleven main games and numerous offshoots.
Assassin’s Creed Trailer
The Game Plot
The bartender Desmond Miles is abducted by Abstergo Industries and subjected to a procedure in which he is to experience the genetic memories of an ancestor by means of the so-called Animus , a kind of computer. Of these, Professor Warren Vidic, project leader, hopes to find one of the Edensplitter that enabled Abstergo to influence the minds of every living thing. Desmond is transported back to the memory of his ancestor, Assassin Altair Ibn-La’Ahad, in 1191. During the Third Crusade , this is in the Holy Landactive, where he must prevent a conspiracy of the Knights Templar. Altaïr manages to gain possession of the Edensplitters, whereupon Desmond returns to the present and leaves the Animus.
Assassin’s Creed has redefined the genre of Action Adventures. With photorealistic graphics, a sophisticated physics model and an almost fanatical attention to detail, this title has created a new chapter in video game history. However, the outstanding technical aspects are only one reason for the popularity of the game. The other is the story itself.
Although you are actually taking on the role of Desmond Miles, the focus of the game is elsewhere: in the Jerusalem of 1191, during the Third Crusade. You’re a member of a mysterious Assassin Order where you’ve been working for one thing all your life – killing. The increasing influence of the Knights Templar disturbs the sensitive balance of power in the region and thereby threatens the brotherhood. The clash of the two most powerful organizations in Jerusalem at this time has highly unexpected consequences, leading to devastating events that pose a threat to the world. And in the middle of it you stand – Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad.
- The well-thought-out story will always surprise you.
- Impressive ways to interact with the game world – your actions influence how the game universe’s inhabitants respond to you.
- In the open game world you can move freely and decide for yourself when and how you want to achieve your goals – with almost unlimited freedoms.
- Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista (only)
- Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB video card recommended) (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 12 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
Assassin’s Creed Download on PC
How to install Assassin’s Creed
- Click on Download Assassin’s Creed
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.