Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is a computer game released in 2013 by Ubisoft . It is the sixth installment of the Assassin’s Creed series and the fourth major title. Like its predecessor, the title is assigned to the action adventure genre. Assassin’s Creed IV was released on October 29, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 . The versions for PlayStation 4 , Windows , Wii U and Xbox One appeared in November 2013.
Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Trailer
The game is set in the context of Caribbean pirates during the 18th century . The main character of the game is Edward Kenway, a British pirate. He is not a real Assassin at the beginning of the game, but is trained by them during the game. He is the father of Haytham Kenway and grandfather of Ratonhnhaké: ton (Connor), the two playable characters from Assassin’s Creed III . In addition, historical figures such as Edward “Blackbeard” Thatch , Benjamin Hornigold , Anne Bonny , Jack Rackham , Charles Vane and Mary Read can be found. The game includes three major cities: Havana , Kingston and Nassau , as well as many other smaller villages. Edward himself is not an assassin at the beginning of the game, but will work with them during the game because both of them expect an advantage.
As in the predecessors plays a part of the action in the present, in which the player but no longer controls Desmond Miles. The new character sitting at Abstergo Entertainment, an extension of the Abstergo Group, which is already known from its predecessors. This fictional group explores historical data using Animus to develop entertainment software.
Game Principle and Technique
Assassin’s Creed IV: Like its predecessors, Black Flag is an open-world game from a third-person perspective . The system for maritime warfare already introduced in the predecessor takes over this time a larger role. This part of the game is about 40% in the main course, depending on the game play, this may be larger by side missions and free moving on the sea. Overall, the maritime game play was further expanded and improved compared to its predecessor, as was the target system for cannons, for example, revised. While traveling on the sea, random events can occur that the player can voluntarily pursue. Also, the player diving is possible and the transition between land and water has been implemented more fluently, so there are no more loading screens. In addition, there is also a fast travel system.
Also, the game play on land leans back strongly on its predecessor, but this time, the developers put a little more emphasis on increasing the stealth and again to give the player more freedom, as he wants to do individual tasks exactly. So many passages are aggressive as well as creeping to solve, both ways differ in difficulty. The duck system has also been improved a bit, there are again certain points where the character can duck, but the character now remains in a crouched position when leaving these positions. An economic system is also in place, where the own ship can be expanded by using plundered resources. The combat system again offers various possibilities for combos, this can be quickly changed between the swords and firearms.
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- Disk Space: 30 Gb
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag Full Version Game Download
How to install Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- Click on Download Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.