Anno 1602 is the first computer game from the Anno series . The game originated from a joint project of the Austrian company Max Design and the German company Sunflowers . The game was sold over 2 million copies by January 2002, making it the best-selling game ever made in the German-speaking world.
Anno 1602 Trailer
The player is led back to the year 1602 , where he has the task to discover and settle a previously unexplored island world. At the beginning of the game the player has a share capital, a small amount of raw materials ( wood , tools and food ) as well as a sailing ship. With the ship, he can navigate through the island world and head for the settlements most suitable appearing island and populate.
In Endless Mode
The island world is inhabited by some villages with “indigenous people” and depending on the set level of difficulty, pirates attack the player, cause fires, destroy drought periods or harvest the plague . Depending on the skill of the player, the inhabitants of his settlements develop from pioneers to settlers , citizens , merchants and ultimately to aristocrats .
A whole new world!
In the year of Messrs. 1602, you and your ship, a handful of loyal followers and a limited supply of food and building materials are anchored in a hitherto unknown island world to start a new life. Even the selection of your island influences the future success of your mission, because each of the islands has its own special features! The goal is to create a new world. Discover, build, settle, act and defend – that’s your challenge! ANNO 1602 is your entry into the world of building strategy games. Build a realistic and living world according to your own ideas. Your personal strategy decides on the development and existence of your cities and villages. Proven diplomatic skill in dealing with natives, fellow combatants, but also pirates. Start building farms, plantations and crafts to produce goods. Use your business talent and boost your economy by trading with your fellow players.
- A unique blend of two exciting genres: build simulation and real-time strategy
- Demanding scenarios with different levels of difficulty
- Over 30 different professional groups
- Over 90 different buildings
- Over 700 islands with different landscape types
- Operating System: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Video card: DirectX 7.0-compliant 3D graphics card
- Sound card: DirectX 7.0-compliant sound card
- DirectX: 7.0
- Hard drive space: 2 GB
- Supported peripherals: Windows-compliant mouse and keyboard
Anno 1602 Full Version Download
How to install Anno 1602
- Click on Download Anno 1602
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.