Ancestors Legacy is an RTS game developed by the Polish studio Destructive Creations and released by 1C. It was released on May 22, 2018 on Windows and 2019 on Xbox One.
Ancestors Legacy Trailer
Take command of your army and move through medieval Europe in the extensive campaign. Choose one of the four available nations – Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Germans or Slavs. In addition to some other tasks, you will conquer, ambush and loot enemy camps, villages and towns. Only by taking advantage of the full range of tactical opportunities available and the strategic benefits of the environment and managing your temporary bases and settlements properly will you emerge victorious.
Ancestors Legacy is a historically accurate real-time strategy game influenced by medieval events. The game combines resource management and basic setup with large-scale, team-based battles on giant battlefields, rendered in great detail thanks to Unreal Engine 4. With the push of a button, you can jump right into the action and experience an unprecedented medieval bloodshed.
- 4 playable nations in an extensive campaign inspired by historical events
- Advanced tactical options that combine terrain, experience and morale
- An action-packed camera that lets you crash into the middle of battle
- Outstanding graphics thanks to the Unreal Engine 4
- Exciting multiplayer battles
- Advanced resource management and village construction
- Precise control with native gamepad support
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 955
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) , Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 – (64-bit only).
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 (1 GB VRAM)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- SOUND CARD: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 11 compatible soundcard
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB
Ancestors Legacy PC Download Full Version
How to install Ancestors Legacy
- Click on Download Ancestors Legacy.
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.