An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire , released on November 30, 1997, was originally planned as an add-on to Daggerfall , but was then conceived as an independent action RPG . It had numerous bugs , which is why it sold poorly and could not build on the successes of the two predecessors.
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire Trailer
The communication with the training academy Battlespire, in which imperial battlemages are trained, has broken off. It is at the border between the “normal” human dimension and Oblivion, the dimension of the Daedra. An agent of the Empire was sent to the academy, but did not return. Therefore, an unknown hero was sent to find out what is going on at Battlespire and where the agent remained. Battlespire is the only part of The Elder Scrolls to date that features a multiplayer mode. It is possible to wage a war between different players.
For years they have been training to become an Imperial war mage who learns the ways of magic and the fight for the Emperor. As a final test, you must go through the terrible battlefield and face the challenges that lie within. However, if you enter the landfill, something is wrong. Soon you will find that Mehrunes Dagon, Lord Daedra, has attacked and devastated the combat tip, killing everyone on its way. They are the last hope, and although you are ill-equipped and unprepared, you must stop Dagon’s plan and leave the fighting-point to imperial control.
- Travel through the world of Battlespire, from the depths of the ominous dungeons to the towering castles to stop Mehhroun Dagon and his power.
- Create your champion with a unique character design system with unmatched performance that allows you to create exactly the character you want based on the Daggerfall game system.
- SpellMaker’s customizable system lets you customize your own spells in the blink of an eye.
- Battle monsters with numerous monstrously visualized original monsters and do ingenious tactical tasks and puzzles.
- System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Storage: 2GB HDD
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire PC Game Full Version
How to install An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- Click on Download An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire.
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.