The creators of Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons present A Way Out, a pure co-op adventure in which you play one of two inmates, Leo and Vincent, who are venturing a risky jailbreak. Get to know these two dissimilar characters together with a friend on your couch or online and work together to overcome any obstacles on your way to freedom.
A Way Out Trailer
Leo is a hardened inmate who plans his outburst and is not interested in making new friends. He is ready to get his hands dirty and do whatever it takes to overcome all obstacles.
Vincent has just gotten out of the prison bus, but from the beginning he was determined to break out again. He has a keen mind and nothing to lose – this combination makes him a man you should never underestimate in prison or outside.
To break out of jail with a complete stranger is far from ideal, but too much is at stake for Leo and Vincent to backtrack. As their freedom approaches, they must learn to trust each other to make it to the other side.
- CPU: Intel core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz/AMD FX 6100, or better.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit.
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 11 Compatible NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650Ti 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7750 2GB.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 25 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2
A Way Out Full Version Download
How to install A Way Out
- Click on Download A Way Out
- Download the game file via the mirror you are directed to – make sure your internet does not disconnect during your download. How long the download takes depends on your internet speed connection.
- Run the game setup and install it in your desired directory – make sure you choose a drive which has enough space for the game.
- Launch the game using your desktop shortcut.